cold cold hands cold cold hands

Dope track bruv! Really liked the drums and your bass is tight.

Asterion - UAO Asterion - UAO

Dope and creepy.

Slug Slug

This is wonderful.

I love the distorted whatevers. The cracklies. I'm guessing you sampled some of the piano, but it's very likely you composed it. I only guess you sampled it cause i sample alot of piano. Slice it specifically. Your music is dope. If i could figure how i'd put you on my favorite artists.

InvisibleObserver responds:

FL Basics on this one. Piano is written with FL Keys, and people bash it so often.

The 'cracklies' are either the bit crushed bass synthesizer, or exceedingly fast stuttering piano/hit noises. I quite like the automated bit crusher.

0 Samples in this song, I composed all of it.

As for favoring an artist, up in the left hand corner where it says the song information, there is a link that says "Add song to favorites" as well as next to my name there's a little heart with a + next to it for add artist as favorite.

Finger of Suspicion Finger of Suspicion

How is this NOT hiphop?

It's crazy sounding. I honestly don't even know how to describe what i'm hearing right now. That hornish sounding synth at 53 seconds overpowers the drums hard as fuck. This shit's dope though. I'm sorry i'm not as helpful in critiquing as you. My ears aren't so articulate.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Over powering synth is actually an accordion sound font. This song started as a joke. Don't worry about being able to tell me that the glithy roll at 2:36 is a bit off or w/e, I'm pretty hard a critic on others, I'm harder on myself. Most of the time all that I'm looking for from a review is what, of my song, predominately sticks out to the listener.

The statement "Its crazy sounding. I honestly don't even know how to describe what I'm hearing right now." Is pretty much "Mission Complete" in my books.

Only thing not hiphop about it is lack of lyrics, and abundance of melody changes.

Galactic Obligation Galactic Obligation

This is tight.

Dude, you did great. I bet your theory teacher loves you. Peep my shit if you get a chance. I've been getting zero bombed for no reason. Not even a review to tell me why i suck so bad.

X-otiC responds:

thanks man and will do.

I are own your base I are own your base

BOOM headshot.

This is so funny. Your score is based purely on comedy. Peep my shit if you get a chance, man. Peace.

zcool888 responds:

lol! thank you for appreciating the humor of this song. I'll be sure to check out your Stuff soon ;)

on the bright side on the bright side

Way different

Cool shit man, i like the ambient feel. All the flange ish / Phazy ish sounds are dope. You use some original sounds. Good shit, keep it up. Iunno who the eff ken ishi is, but i likes your style. Check my latest shit if you get a chance. I'd appreciate a review.

techpro responds:

thanks brother

Tinkering Tinkering

Pro Quality

Tight shit. Definitely very creative. I like it alot. Check my shit if you get a chance, i'd appreciate it. I just uploaded a new track you may like entitled Rez Hits. I like this song alot. Peace man.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Unless I'm mistaken I reviewed Rez Hits prior to your review of this. Funny how that worked out.

Thanks for dropping me a line, I'm thrilled (not really but it looks good in a review to say that) that you enjoyed this.

In the future I'll probably be posting more acid-ambient-house, I may link you in the future.

SN techno SN techno

WTF did you make this with?

It's cool. I don't know how the F you made it. Maybe with a multi function keyboard or something? Iunnuh, deffinitely not techno. Get a better mic, man! Peace.

Floating Bricks Floating Bricks

Good shit.

Wonderful. My only complaint is the quality. I'd like to see you purchase a better mic, and get rid of all of that white noise! You are a talented guitarist. Please check my latest submission if you get a chance, man. Peace out.