View Profile RayRayBeats

2 Movie Reviews

Cronizone is a faggot.

hahahahhaha

You got a five in five from me. Shit's funny. Who the fuck are the chans? lolz

64 Audio Reviews

Dope track bruv! Really liked the drums and your bass is tight.

Dope and creepy.

This is wonderful.

I love the distorted whatevers. The cracklies. I'm guessing you sampled some of the piano, but it's very likely you composed it. I only guess you sampled it cause i sample alot of piano. Slice it specifically. Your music is dope. If i could figure how i'd put you on my favorite artists.

InvisibleObserver responds:

FL Basics on this one. Piano is written with FL Keys, and people bash it so often.

The 'cracklies' are either the bit crushed bass synthesizer, or exceedingly fast stuttering piano/hit noises. I quite like the automated bit crusher.

0 Samples in this song, I composed all of it.

As for favoring an artist, up in the left hand corner where it says the song information, there is a link that says "Add song to favorites" as well as next to my name there's a little heart with a + next to it for add artist as favorite.

2 Art Reviews

This is dope

I don't know what that thing is floating next to her shoulder though. Hair extension that fell out and is traveling towards the ground? Iunnuh, good shit though.

PixelCake responds:

Uhm, thanks?
It's a general visual symbol for blowing a kiss.

wtf

you get five of five. This is ridiculous. I like it alot. Keep it up.

jouste responds:

haha hooray!

thanks for the boost dude. it always makes my day when someone new runs into my stuff. glad you like it and i'll totally keep it up :D

I make beats, all day every day. I manage the website www.beatsbros.com with my older brother blanco. We have alot of fun with it. www.youtube.com/rayraybeats www.facebook.com/rayraybeats

28, Male